Whatever the Accusation, Russ Will Fight For You.
Responding to a criminal accusation requires that you have a strong lawyer to fight for you.Someone who has the experience understanding to help clear away the confusion... someone who can cut to the heart of a complex situation and devise a straightforward solution... someone to remove the fear of not knowing what will happen next.
In Williamson County You Need An Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney
No matter the circumstances of the case, skilled and seasoned Georgetown criminal defense attorney Russ Hunt, Jr. provides a strong, vigorous defense: reinforced with experience, understanding and integrity.
Quality criminal defense achieves the best possible result for the client.
Solidly experienced, educated and conscientious Williamson county criminal defense attorney Russ Hunt, Jr. strives to achieve the best available outcome for your individual case. In difficult times--and especially against tough Williamson county prosecutors – you'll need an aggressive and determined advocate by your side.
Russ Hunt, Jr. is an experienced and effective Georgetown criminal defense attorney who has handled thousands of criminal defense matters over more than 20 years of legal representation.
Since 1999, Mr. Hunt has handled over 30 serious jury trial cases in Williamson county alone, with 90 jury trial cases throughout Central Texas since he was licensed in 1994.
Legal matters Russ has handled during his over 20 years of practice include:
- Federal and state Drug Crimes, including possession, distribution, and manufacture of cocaine; methamphetamine, marijuana, and other controlled substances;
- Federal and state White Collar Crimes, including embezzlement, mortgage fraud, construction fraud, concert promotion fraud, and international money laundering;
- DWI/DUI and drunk driving cases;
- Federal felony crimes including: Capital Murder, Murder in furtherance of gang activity, RICO, Pornography distribution, Drug distribution, Unlawful re-entry, Marriage Fraud, Hobbs Act conspiracy, Felon in possession of firearm cases, Theft of government property;
- Federal misdemeanor crimes including: DWI on post, Theft on post, Unlawful entry onto government installation, Unlawful archaeological excavation, Assault committed on a government installation;
- Sexual offenses, including sexual assault, indecency with a child, public indecency, indecent exposure, and statutory rape;
- Internet solicitation of minor and child pornography charges;
- Misdemeanor criminal offenses;
- Aggravated assault;
- Robbery, burglary, theft;
- Fraud, including check fraud, construction fraud, crime victim's compensation fraud, welfare fraud, unemployment fraud, and tax fraud;
- Homicide cases, including capital murder, murder, involuntary manslaughter, criminally negligent homicide and intoxication manslaughter;
- Juvenile crimes;
- Domestic violence, and other types of assault cases;
- Probation violations; and
Russ Hunt, Jr.'s law practice focuses on the defense of criminal accusations in Williamson County
In handling criminal matters for his clients, Russ first visits with them to determine their individual needs and goals for dealing with the matter. Russ then gathers as much information possible about the case. He fully explores all available legal options for defending the case. Russ will explain all the known facts and legal options to his clients so that he can help them to make the best decisions about the disposition of their case--through dismissal, diversion, plea or trial.
Mr. Hunt's practice benefits from his deep experience in criminal defense matters, extensive criminal trial experience, intimate knowledge of the criminal laws and procedure, and personal acquaintance with judges and prosecutors in Williamson county and all around Central Texas. Through his years of experience, Russ can swiftly gather all the information available about a case and confidently evaluate the case's strengths and weaknesses. Once he is fully acquainted with the facts and the law involved in each client's situation, Russ will develop an action plan to achieve those goals.
Russ's main office is in Georgetown, Texas, with a satellite office located in Austin, Texas. Russ has helped clients throughout Williamson County: in Georgetown, Round Rock, Leander, Cedar Park, Liberty Hill, Jarrell and Taylor.
Russ also regularly handles cases for clients who have cases in state and federal court in Austin. Russ commonly defends charges in all Federal courts throughout Central Texas, including federal courts in Austin, Fort Hood and Waco.
Contact Russ now to discuss your case using one of the links below.